YES! YOU MAY SELL ITEMS MADE FROM MY PATTERNS
Please see below for important copyright information regarding the patterns themselves as well as guidelines for selling items you make from them.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All of my sewing patterns are designed by me, Annette Huval, in my Oliver Rabbit studio and are protected by US Copyright Law. You cannot sell, copy or redistribute any pattern, its text, illustrations or photos, as a whole or in part, either electronically or in hard copy, without my written permission. My patterns and free project tutorials are intended to be used by the purchaser/reader for personal use only.
SELLING ITEMS MADE FROM MY PATTERNS
Please follow these requirements to do so:
* Retain a copy of your purchase receipt for the pattern(s).
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern.
* Items cannot be mass produced or distributed; only a limited number can be made by hand.
* Give credit to Annette at Oliver Rabbit as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to the item.
* If items are sold online, a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased should be included in the listing.
Please do not post photos of your personal work in progress that show elements of my patterns on your own blog or website. Feel free to post photos of your finished project and credit Oliver Rabbit for the design! I’d love to see what you make!